Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bobbie's growing up

Bobbiesue has become a very picky eater. She will only drink milk and not really eat anything unless it is on Josh's plate he can talk her into eating. Her only foods she really eats are rice, pork, bread, applesauce, hard taco shells, and gold fish. So I decided to get her to try some pediasurea and she won't even touch it other than a sip here and there but I still trying to get her to eat.

She has been very helpful on chores this week and it is awesome. So far this week she has helped me put away laundry, put dirt in the dust pan, put away laundry, and help with dishes by putting them in the drain to dry then putting them away. I love helpful she is! I also love the fact that she is finally sleeping on her own even if it is on the couch. It is so hard to believe the difference a month makes at this age. She will be two in August and she is growing up so fast but it is so bittersweet. I miss my baby some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment