Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This morning I woke up at 8:30 and just sat there and looked on the internet for a little while. Then I took a shower at 9. Bobbiesue woke up at 10 and took her antibiotics for her sinus infection. Then we put her hair up and got her dressed. Jimmy showed up at 10:15.

I went to see Dr. Gilbert today. She said I am doing awesome with my weight gain and it is perfect I am 1 cm oversized on the tummy measure again. She also said it is safe to use 1 B12 vitamin a day. This is so good with the weight gain because I gained too much weight with Bobbie. I am 198 right now and I was over 200lbs with Bobbie at this time.

Bobbiesue enjoyed hanging out with Jimmy this morning. He even helped her brush and put her hair up. Yes she is she is putting her hair up and keeping it up finally! Yay! I am so happy about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment