Friday, April 19, 2013

First off I will have to tell you about last night's sleeping well there was none or little to none. Bobbiesue had a very bad night last night. She kept on crying because she had no room to sleep on mine and Josh's bed. I can't exactly put her into her crib when it gets this late because we all share on room currently and if I did Josh would get no sleep. So onto the couch we go. She must have been having nighmares or something because she had no idea what she was doing and kept trying to roll off the couch in a crying fit. So I kept trying to sleep and watch her at the same time using my legs to block her from falling off. She finally passed out two hours later. By this time it is 1am. I have to wake up and make Josh's lunch three hours later. I get those three hours of sleep, and wake up at 3:30 am.

So I wake up and make his lunch and the first thing he asked if we have anything else because sloppy joes aren't very great for a lunch I sadly don't and had to give him it anyway because I forgot to buy lunch meat last night at the store. I didn't get lunch meat at the store because it was sleeting and I just stopped into Walgreens and got a few things because I didn't want to make too many stops with the weather being as bad as it was. There was sleet all over the roads making it very slick. So anyway back to this morning. Hubby said I make the best cookies I have ever made for him in this last batch! Total win! Sugar cookies using this recipe http://allrecipes.com/recipe/soft-sugar-cookies-iv/ Then he was very sad because there were none left for his lunch because he ate them all the previous two nights. lol. He loves his cookies. Then his rideshare for work Jeremy called and said he will be late because he is stuck going 25 mph on the way here. Very scary because they have a one hour drive on the way to work. Luckily they made it there, but he left all worried.

I went back to bed at 4, and woke up at 7:45 with Bobbiesue. She then had peanut butter for breakfast, she loves to just eat it off of the spoon, and her milk. So then she takes a bath, and plays for 45 minutes. After that I clean the whole house, and shovel the steps all before 10:45 which that is never done but my grandpa is coming and it had to be done.

I am so sore now my back is killing me and I still get to do dishes, make cookies, and chase Bobbiesue. But I am so happy that today was productive so far. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment