Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sorry I haven't written in here for quite a while. I had a very busy couple of months. I have been toddler chasing a very hyper little Bobbiesue. She is so cute though so it is hard to get frustrated with her other than those two hours when she gets really grumpy right before bed. She is running and climbing everywhere now, and she actually talks really good some of the things she says are momma, daddy, milk (malk), snack (nak), happy, help me (heppy), and love.

Well Josh works at Jack links now and he really likes it. Tough hours though from 4 to 3 this in with the one hour commute both ways included. He is making pretty good money too. He likes this job a lot and actually has some buddies there. He is also in charge of some mexicans. Working with his cousin Anthony is also a bonus.

I am back in physical therapy starting today. This time it is for my mid back on the right side, and also my left knee. It is from my accident ten years ago when I got hit by a car crossing the street by Burger King traveling from my mom's house to my dad's to give him a plunger. I still don't know what ever happened to the plunger, lol. It is also partially caused by carrying Bobbiesue. I know that it will finally be out of pain for a while again so I am very excited about that.

Me and Josh just went to the races in New Richmond this last weekend and that was very fun. We had Jimmy and Audrey watch Bobbiesue, so it was just the two of us. It took us two hours to get there we went the beautiful scenic route through the hills by Wheeler. We went to the races for two hours we got to see the legends and the midget cars. I also got to meet Brandon that works with him, he is a stoner, but still cool. He was with his girlfriend there. She was pretty nice. I didn't get to meet his friend Bernie even though he promised he would be there. I got to eat a taco, a monster, fries, and a cheeseburger from the consession stand. The tacos were gross everything else was pretty good. Josh ate a taco, pretzel, a cheeseburger, and his mountain dew. We went to the races for two and a half hours. It was freezing and my feet were freezing from the walk to the arena so my feet so cold that I could no longer feel them. So we went to walmart and got socks. I got awesome black and hot pink ones. I also got Bobbiesue a cute little shirt that says for hunting all you need is a cute outfit, cute camo, and an awesome tree stand. After that we looked around town and got lost and almost went to St. Croix Falls. After that we turned around and went to Jimmy's to get Bobbiesue. When we were gone she was obsessed with his slide and refused to sleep. She is very energetic plus they pumped her up with sugar in apple juice and fruit loop form so it was to be expected. It was all good though. After we got her we went home and debated getting her a slide for at home and then decided that we didn't have the room or the money right now. Here are some pics of the cutie.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment