Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Exercise vs.Soda

I just did the Bex life beginner workout #2 and it is so amazing it got me all pumped up for the day. I actually got most of the dishes and took a shower in the three hours that Josh was at work. That never happens and add a cranky Bobbiesue and a workout it is just insanely awesome. I usually drink soda and that gets me pumped up but not this much so I am going to compare soda with excersize. With soda it actually takes energy away from you so does exercise but that is the natural way and it replenishes fast and using it helps you lost weight while soda makes you fat. If you get to much soda/ caffeine you may have trouble sleeping at night with exercise you should be able to sleep better at night there for you get your energy recharged for the next day. So exercising is way better than drinking soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment