Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My life and a recipe

I had my daughter Bobbie Sue nearly a month ago now. I have gotten used to being a mom to my beautiful little girl. I also got a new oven so I can bake now. Unfortunately my camera is broken though so I can't take a picture of my recipe but here it is anyway.

Macaroni Mess

1 can mushrooms
1/2 of a small onion
1 pound hamburger
3 pounds colby and monterey jack cheese
1.5 lb large elbow macaroni noodles
1 tbsp butter

First start boiling the noodles. When you think the noodles are halfway done start frying the hamburger. While you are frying the hamburger cook the mushrooms in another pan along with one tablespoon of butter to help them brown. When the hamburger and noodles are done cut up the onions into small pieces. Take a casserole pan and layer it with the noodles on the bottom, then the hamburger, then the mushrooms and onions, and finally the cheese. Layer it like this twice. Then finally put it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 350. Cheese should be melted when done.

I hope I did this right this is my first ever cooking blog. If there are any problems with the recipe let me know and I will change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment